This is the oldest existent south view of Geneva, drawn by Claude Chastillon in about 1590. It closely resembles to what Catriona saw when she arrived in 1536 (Time Crystal Episode 33), and clearly shows the Plague Hospital with its chapel near the River Rhone at the bottom of the drawing.
The church of St Peter, on the hill on the right, had already lost its tall spire by the time this drawing was made. When Catriona arrived, the spire on the left was taller, but was destroyed during the Reformation.
This drawing is taken from A Brief History of Geneva by Louis Binz, published by the Chancellerie d’Etat, Republique et Caton de Geneve, 1985.